College Girl Erica's

Saturday, September 15, 2007

The Minute You Crossed Me Was the Minute You Lost Me


He can walk-in my life as fast as he wants, but if he ever crosses me, I’ll have him changing directions as fast as I want. Maybe I did let him in my life too fast. I was too much of a woman for him anyway. I am not upset. I’m simply stating the truth.

Today on the radio (100.3 the beat) they said, “Statistics proves that 99% of men will cheat or have cheated on their spouse.” When I heard this, my response was, “uuuhh huhh” because as long as it may have taken me to realize this, I already knew the deal. Actually, I thought I was the only one aware of this. Lets face it, ladies and gents; there is no such thing as a perfect relationship. So stop saying, “I know my baby won’t do nothing to hurt me.” Truth is, we are all cowards when cheating comes into play. Nobody is going to admit to doing such an indecent thing, merely because it is easier and less painful to conceal it. So stop getting yourself all worked up when someone cheats on you. It is not the end of the world.

I have often realize that after one’s infidelities have been revealed the two then depart. Normally, the victim tries to get revenge before he or she moves on. So when he or she does moves on, again the same thing happens. That brings me to these questions. What is the point of breaking up with someone and moving on when the next person does the same thing? Why not stick in there and try to make it work? Are you afriad it may happen again? Most people do not become stereotypical after their first time being cheated on. However, after the second or maybe the third time, a person begins to acknowledge certain patterns and often begin to develop stereotypes. Some stereotypes are as follows:

Ø All men are cheaters.
Ø All women are whores.
Ø Black women like to argue.
Ø All men are heartbreakers.


Cheating is a sin that is widely committed. Think of love as a game. In every game there is at least one cheater. I’m not telling you that your lover is a cheater. I’m informing you that there will always be a possibility. So don’t be naïve or close minded because a close mind is a mind of ignorance.

-Erica Garner
September 7, 2007


7 comments:

A Beautifulstruggle said...

So, let me sat this...stick in there? You have got to be kiddin right? For what? if a man does not respect you enough to value and appreciate you that he cannot be faithful then he is not worth your time nor anger or frustration that you will surely feel when he cheats on you. This right here is called: settling, and I don't know about you but I don't settle for shit, not even the next seat. This is a prime example of the vicious cycle of infidelity. He cheats, or she cheats and then someone says ok I forgive you I know your sorry. But right there that sets the tone that it is ok for them to cheat and you will take them back in this situation again. Sorry, ladies and gents, if she or he cheats keep it movin, there is someone out there who will far more appreciate what you have to offer and will not take it for granted by cheating!!

Don said...

Honestly, I have cheated on every woman I've experienced a relationship with. But don't ask me why - I don't know why I cheated. I have reached the stage of my life where I look forward to being a one-woman man. Progress!

A Beautifulstruggle said...

Don, is crazy, Erica don't listen to him.:) there is a reason behind his cheating he's just not willing to acknowledge. Perhasp, he has not yet been made to realize it because those females are just that weak and insecure or just was that smart and kept it movin not even careing to find the answers to "why".

Don said...

Andrea, I aint gon' lie. You speak the truth. That is why I still say how I've never met a real woman. Cause on the real, I cannot believe some of the stuff a few put up with. One got me back in the end. It hurt. The pain has made me very afraid of what a woman can do to a man. Real Talk.

Erica said...

That's when names come into play. Similar to that "B-Word", similar to Erica Kane more like . . . Karma. Now, she is a BAD B**CH!!

Don said...

LOL. Erica Kane is a TV character.

Erica said...

Yes, she is a TV character who is known for her evilness. She will drive a rich man broke, she will break up a happy home, she will turn her professor into a fool, she will turn a working man into a thief, make a honest man cheat etc.
A girl who has nothing to gain and nothing to lose and will do all of these evil things to someone is commonly called Erica Kane. Damn! I know you don't watch soap operas, but do you listen to Aaliyah! It is funny because my mom named me after her. DAMN THOSE SOAP OPERAS!! I'm the total opposite of her though. Luckily, my last name is not Kane otherwise I wouldn't have any friends. (lol)