College Girl Erica's

Friday, January 11, 2008

Love, I'm Killing Myself


Love, I'm Killing Myself
I've asked for love, but now I say no thanks.
It is more than obvious that, that was not what you were willing to take.
I'm so emotional and easy to break.
So I say thanks for at least giving me the pieces back.
Yes, I played myself; hurt myself; and I am slowly killing myself inside.
I just want to go in a box and hide.
I should have known better than try and try.
It was never there, so now the pain is what I fear.
Take out the knife.
Love, I'm not ready to die.
Building myself on you drove me crazy.
How do I even begin to become a young lady again

1 comment:

A Beautifulstruggle said...

FOR YOU ERICA:

HARVARD'S TUITION ANNOUNCEMENT - Harvard is offering free tuition for students that have a family income below $40,000. If you are a mentor or have nieces and nephews who might be interested, please give them this information. If you know any one/family earning less than $40K with a brilliant child near ready for college, please pass this along. The prestigious university recently announced that from now on undergraduate students from low-income families can go to Harvard for free...no tuition and no! student loans! To find out more about Harvard
offering free tuition for families making less than $40,000 a year visit Harvard's financial aid website at: http://adm-is.fas.harvard.edu/FAO/index.htm or call the school's financial aid office at (617) 495-1581.