College Girl Erica's

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Let's Play Tag!

It Seems As if
23 Year Old
Andrea from
"A Writer With A Voice"
Still Enjoy Playing

Kid Games Like Tag
(lol No offense Drea . . .

I love you gurl)

Yes, I Have been tagged!

The rules of this game are as followed:

A). Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog...
B). Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself...
C). Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs...
D). Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here go the facts:

1. I like to dance and model in the mirror to Beyonce's B-Day album. No, I'm not much of a dancer, but it makes me happy. I do it at least once a week.

2. I attend a Catholic/Private/All women college called Rosemont. I love it! And no, I'm not a homosexual . . . if you were wondering. I'm sorry it's just an answer to a question commonly asked when I admit that I attend an all women's institution.

3. I love reading about love, romance, and relationships. I also like writing about those subjects, although sometimes, I have no idea what I am talking about. Oops!! That slipped out.

4. I don't get menstrual cramps so I laugh at my friends. HA! HA!

5. I talk loud, especially on the phone. So what! I like to be heard and I sometimes forget how to work the volume on my mouth.

6. After, I get my hair done I like to sing in the mirror using my purple hairbrush as my microphone. Not quite a singer either. My friends think it shouldn't even be something I do in private, but I don't think I'm that bad.

7. I tend to attract many boys, but for some reason, I seem to run them all away. I didn't do it! It was his fault. Of course, it is easy to blame it on the other party.

I am tagging D. McFadden, The OE, Torrance Stephens bka All-Mi-T, Gangstarr Girl, That Sports Chic, MC Wit' a Day Job, and FWMJ "Rappers I Know".




4 comments:

daddysgirl0913 said...

TAG! YOU'RE IT!

Check the rules of the game on my post

http://daddysgirl0913.blogspot.com/2007/10/tag-blogger-edition-what-happened-to.html

A Beautifulstruggle said...

People say I can't sing either, but I think they just hattin! lol


~A~

Don said...

Look @ Erica getting all Beyonce and ish on us. lol.

Erica said...

lol Don, you are a funny guy. Yeah, I can get beyonceish . . . whatever that means.