College Girl Erica's

Sunday, November 18, 2007

What was His Motive?

I often wonder . . . what was his motive? Was it to prove his manhood, to satisfy an addiction, or perhaps to provide for his family? I was rob of my freedom and sense of security, which meant the most to to me. I could care less about the materialistic things because they can be replaced, but will I ever have the freedom of walking while listen to music and/or talking on the phone? Will I ever have the freedom of leaving my house through the back door? Will I ever have the freedom of leaving my house after 5:00 P.M.?
Or will I ever feel secure enough to walk to the corner store alone? I now feel as if I am trapped in a box, but when you live in a world of winter, you have no choice. Being trapped in a box isn't that safe anymore. Your own home isn't a safe haven anymore thanks to many thieves. Your institution that you pay thousands of dollars for is not a safe haven anymore. Thanks to the convicts of Columbine, Virginia Tech, and many others. Your own job isn't a safe haven anymore thanks, to bank robbers, cop killers, and . . . oh yeah don't forget our infamous Dunkin Donut criminals. Your own law enforcers aren't even safe enough for you to walk with or talk with. Thanks to those dirty cops who like to molest, torture, and steal.
What was his motive or what was their motive?

3 comments:

Don said...

E, care to indulge?

A Beautifulstruggle said...

All ma, you got to take the good with the bad. I called myself helping this poor old man and he got me, a con-artist is what he was. He sall naive written all over my face in broad day light. Yeah, most say I am that but, I simply call it being me: nice, helpful, and caring. But in a world like this you can't even care anymore, ta hell with the old ladies in a wheel chair I say now!

Erica said...

I can toast to that! To hell with the people, who pretend to be mapless and loss! To hell with the peasants that patrol our town streets! To hell with the police officers, who pretend that they are here to help! To hell with them all! Don't trust N-E one.