College Girl Erica's

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Dear Lover,
Yes, I admit! I'm in Love with you. As much as I try to suppress it, as much as I try to say I love him, BUT I'm not in love with him, as much as I try to move on, as much as I think about kids, or any other guy . . . damn it's YOU that my mind drift to thinking about. Yes, I surrender. Maybe that's what I get for thinking that I was that damn strong. Unforgettable nights I miss, unforgettable kisses, yes I reminisce. And sometimes think do you ever think of me?

I even found myself stepping out of character for you-settling to be a Ms. Side Jawn only for you. You knew that wasn't me and that was the reason why I gave you hell like a baby just wanting her way. I had a reality check though. I tried to stay away so I can cleanse myself. I'm mad as hell that you know me so well . . . you said I will do this. I hate you for that! :) Yes, I love and I want to be with you! I said it so many times it is starting to sound like a cliché. So just let me know if you are ready to say hello to the man and goodbye to the Jigglo.
Sincerely, Mrs. Lover

No comments: